BENEFIT FROM LES JOURNÉES DE LA CULTURE
- Benefit from a communication and advertisement campaign that reaches 2 million Quebecers
- Take part in a celebration that reaches every year more than 220,000 people, 8,000 artists, craftsmen and cultural and municipal workers everywhere in Quebec
- Lend your support to the democratization of arts and culture in Quebec
- Promote your art, organization, work environment, achievements
- Profit from tangible repercussions like 83% of the organizers of the last edition indicated they did
- Collaborate in this great cultural festival in company of your colleagues, peers, neighbours in your building / neighbourhood / city
- Benefit from increased visibility via the Internet site, printed program, posters, etc.
- By ordering online and free promotional material (posters, balloons, etc.)
- Access a communication guide (logos, examples of press releases, etc.)
COMMUNICATIONS AND PROMOTIONSBy organizing activities within les Journées de la culture framework, you benefit from the effects of an immense communication and promotion campaign including :
- Television and radio messages on many stations
- Interactive Internet site
- Programming detailed online
- Program widely distributed
- Printed Ads
- Official posters
- National launch
- Press relations campaign throughout Quebec
PROMOTION OF ACTIVITIES AND VISIBILITYThe interactive Website will be used as a window throughout the year (billboard and directory for organizers).
All activities on the program will be listed on the Website.
Activities that meet the conditions of admissibility and are open to the general public will be printed on the program as long as the information is received before June 30th, 2013.
In all other cases, the activities will be posted on the website. For example, if your activity is for a group of employees, school students, beneficiaries of a nursing home or any other customer in a closed circuit, it will be posted on the website of the Journées de la culture.
Decorate your place of business with the following promotional materials and do not hesitate to use it as soon as possible.
- Posters Journées de la culture
- Biodegradable balloons
Consult our PROMOTION GUIDE ex. : Add an advertising Journées de la culture on your website in connection with your business, integrate the Facebook widget that allows all users visiting your site become fans of the Facebook page Journées de la culture, download Journées de la culture's logo.
By participating in les Journées de la culture, you will :
1. carry out the activity you registered with the programming according to these criteria:
• it is offered for free
• it leads to interaction with the public
• it is original and is specially designed for les Journées de la culture
• it is held on September 27th, 28th AND/OR 29th, 2013 (les Journées de la culture always take place last Friday of September and the 2 following days, as decreed by the National Assembly)
2. promote your activity (pamphlets, press releases, etc)
3. use the Journées de la culture promotional material (posters, banners, logos, etc.)4. Fill out the evaluation form before October 5, 2013
Registration for activities